What Happens During a General Election?

While Parliament is in session MPs can be contacted from their Parliamentary websites. However when Parliament is dissolved for a General Election there are no sitting Members of Parliament.

It’s still easy to use the form below to contact John Bercow.

Under the rules of the House of Commons an MP may only take up cases for people within the constituency for which they are elected. This is why John needs you to state your postal address for any individual casework that may continue should he be re-elected as MP for Buckingham.

If you want to contact John about helping his election campaign click here.

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.